What We Believe
- We believe in the complete authority and accuracy of the Holy Bible-the word of God without error.
- We believe in the triune God of the Bible. He is one God - Who is revealed in three distinct Persons- God, the Father; God, the Son; and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh- fully God and fully man.
- We believe He was born of a virgin.
- He lived a sinless life.
- He died on the cross to pay the penaty for our sins.
- He was bodily resurrected on the third day.
- We believe that now Christ is seated in the heavens at the right hand of God, the Father.
- We believe that all people are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that we can be saved from eternal death only by trusting in Christ's atoning death and resurrection to save us from our sins and give us eternal life.
- We believe in the bodily return of Christ to the earth to be reunited with His bride, the body of Christ, the church for all eternity.
Our Mission Statement
Our Mission is:
- 1. To bring the Gospel of Christ to all that are inprisoned...in and out of actual penal institutions.Those imprisoned by addiction, by fear, by sin and by their past.
- 2. To bring hope and encouragement to those who already know Christ. To give them an understanding of His will to use them.
- 3. To help all become more equiped for the battle in the Army of God...to be a Christian Soldier.
We believe that God has given us a vision for future of this ministry.
- 1. To continue to travel and share the Good News of Christ until we are unable or until He returns.
- 2. To add more teams of formerly incarcerated men and women, called into the prisons by the Lord, to join us in the sharing of Christ.
- 3. To build a place called the Soldiers Lair, where people who have been incarerated a long time, who are grounded in Christ can come and learn how to live in the free world and eventually join us in this ministry.