by Benjamin Munsell on March 13, 2019
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble. My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil. Proverbs 4:18-27. This is a warning, and an encouragement to both the Saved, AND the unsaved. If you ARE Saved, continue on in your Walk with the Lord. If you're not yet saved, this is a GOoD push to Get Saved. The only way to Walk with Christ, is to have your eyes on Him as you walk straight down His straight and narrow Path through Life. Just like driving a car. For 90% of the time you're looking straight ahead at the road conditions and what moves you may need to take if trouble arises. The other 10%of the time is spent quickly looking at what's going on around you so you don't create mischief for someone near you. Always looking forward to The Prize, the Final Destination, while keeping an eye out for how to help someone going to the same destination. And stopping to offer direction to anyone looking "lost" in their Journey. Not everyone will listen, but the few that do listen to you, will find Great Joy when they get to the end of The Path and come Face to face with The Lord Jesus Christ Himself. Some of those around you are watching you to see if you really look like you actually DO know where you're going. They may even fall into line behind you trusting and hoping you Know The Way, that you AND they, will, Be Blessed.